Did you sign up?
Then it’s time to let your friends and college know what’s going on. Here are some sample emails you can customize and send:
- I am looking forward to rappelling 111 feet down the side of the Omni Hotel, in downtown Jacksonville, Florida on November 18, 2016. I need your help to reach my goal of $1,000 and I thank you for supporting my rather crazy mid-life venture.
- Ok, I have to say this is one of the things I would have on my bucket list. All I have I have to do is raise $1,000. So whether you donate $1,000 or just $100, I would appreciate anything in between. It all adds up.
- Come on! Support Scouting! I am only 14 so please help me meet my goal. Where else can you give a boy the opportunity to learn the skills and gain the confidence necessary to take on challenges like this? We are the leaders of tomorrow. Help us learn the clues and shills we will need. Thank You!
- My sister Heather and I used to drive mom over the edge now its payback. We are challenging all siblings to join us in raising money for the Boy Scouts.
- As an Eagle Scout I have a lifelong duty to support Scouting and the values it embodies! Help me raise the necessary funds to achieve my goal. Coming from a family of Eagles I am proud to soar to meet this challenge.
- Let’s help the Boy Scouts achieve their goal. I need the rush of this adventure to propel me into my 66th birthday. “Oohrahh”
- “TOSS YOUR BOSS” As much as we love him there are days we would like to toss him over a building. Well now is our chance! Please join us in toss our boss over the edge of the Omni Hotel, downtown Jacksonville, for a great cause. On November 18 our boss will dangle over the side of the Omni Hotel building then rappel 111 feet as part of a unique fundraising event for the Boy Scouts of America. Please donate in support of this worthy organization-a minimum of $1000 is needed to secure a spot. We may never get another chance to literally push our boss Over the Edge!